Below are some of the most frequently asked questions about PPDAI Group Inc. If you don't find what you're looking for here, please contact us directly.
1. What is PPDAI Group Inc.'s business?
PPDAI Group Inc. (Paipaidai) is a leading online consumer finance marketplace in China with strong brand recognition. Launched in 2007, Paipaidai is the first online consumer finance marketplace in China connecting borrowers and investors, whose needs have not been met by traditional financial institutions. Paipaidai was ranked No. 1 among China's online consumer finance marketplaces in terms of the number of borrowers as of December 31, 2016 and June 30, 2017, according to iResearch. As of March 31, 2019, Paipaidai had over 93.9 million cumulative registered users and as a pioneer in China's online consumer finance marketplace industry, Paipaidai benefits from its early-mover advantages and the invaluable data and experience accumulated throughout multiple complete loan lifecycles.
2. What is the address of PPDAI Group Inc.'s corporate headquarters?
Our headquarters is in Shanghai, China.
Our contact details are:
Building G1, No. 999 Dangui Road
Pudong New District, Shanghai 201203
The People's Republic of China
3. How many employees does PPDAI Group Inc. have?
As of December 31, 2018, the total number of employees were 4,182, including 2,124 in Shanghai, 987 in Hefei, 532 in Wuxi, 261 in Zhengzhou, 225 in Changsha and 53 in Beijing.
4. When does PPDAI Group Inc.'s fiscal year end?
PPDAI Group Inc.'s fiscal year ends on December 31.
5. On which exchange is PPDAI Group Inc.'s stock traded and what is the ticker symbol?
PPDAI Group Inc.'s American Depositary Shares (ADSs) have been listed on the New York Stock Exchange since November 10, 2017, under the symbol "PPDF."
6. How many PPDAI Group Inc.'s ordinary shares does one American Depositary Share ("ADS") of the Company represent?
Each ADS of PPDAI Group Inc. represents five ordinary shares.
7. How can I obtain a copy of PPDAI Group Inc.'s Annual Report?
Annual reports are available via this website. All SEC documents are also accessible online through the SEC Filings page.
8. Who is PPDAI Group Inc.'s auditor?
PricewaterhouseCoopers Zhong Tian LLP
9. Who is PPDAI Group Inc.'s US legal counsel?
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
10. Who is PPDAI Group Inc.'s Depositary Bank for ADSs?
11. How can I contact PPDAI Group Inc.'s Investor Relations Department?
PPDAI Group Inc.
Tel: +86 (21) 3118-6888
The Piacente Group, Inc.
Tel: +86 (10) 6508-0677
In the United States:
The Piacente Group, Inc.